Friday, March 28, 2008

Post Mortem

We had a post mortem for our event just now. It ended "luckily successful" like what Jason had said. First, the committee should arrive early. Not just those committee who are involved. The programme was a mess. Public Relation and security department didn't coordinate well.

As for the banquet manager aka Student Representative Chairman.....I have many to comments.

First, lets understand that the FAM social night, is under Student Representative Committee (SRC). Lets name the SRC chair as MONSTER.

In between the event, our banquet manager resign due to certain reason. So, our Monster, according to him today, that HE became our banquet manager since nobody wanted to do it. He said, "nobody wants to do it, so somebody has to do it"

So what I understand is, we should treat him as our banquet manager, not SRC chair.

He suggested to oversea the whole Programe dept, including technical, programme, stage.

Because he is SRC chair, so called the "biggest" in our faculty, he thinks he is the biggest and everybody needs to follow him.

He never understand that, in this event, he should report to the chairman, coz he was only a banquet manager.

So all the decision on that day was made stubbornly by him. Even the programme manager have no power to speak.

Today, people question him about this. He said, he IS the SRC chair. Even when everybody said he shouldn't be so, he said, "in the end, the chairman will still have to refer back to me"

that was very shitty.

First, he is over confident. Very arrogant. No sense of respect to the Chairman. And extremely stubborn when it comes to making decision. Frankly speaking, I seriously dislike him, EXTREMELY.

I donno how in hell he can become a SRC chair. Earlier on, when the chairman complains to me about him, I thought they had personal problems, thats why the chair is bias on him. I think its too late to just found out that, the personal problems come from his problem. The chair actually requested me to oversea the programme dept, I thought Monster can handle it well, and he has no problem....so i letting him be. I am sorry that I misunderstood our chairman. He is indeed a very hard-to-go-with guy.

The worst thing is that, he cannot accept ppl's comment, although all had already agreed that he shouldn't be acting so. After all the bing bangs, he still can say, at the end of the day, we did the right thing. I feel really fuck up with that.

That include the incident with Christien. I am really sorry to Christien to had people like him to deal with you, Christien. I don't know what can be said. But I already shooted him kao kao for what he did.

As I promise to myself, I had made him so disgrace in front of everybody. Its true as what I had said in the post mortem, it is ashame that UTAR has a student like him, somemore as a student rep. He throw away UTAR's reputation. BIG TIME!