Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Reaching a goal

This few weeks are spent so worth-able. Yes, I am so busy that I hardly have time, and I look so stress up most of the time. But everything that I've learnt worth ever lasting.

So you see when I spend the time to draw this out, it meant that this lesson is so important.

The cross is the goal that I want to reach. Lets say we have 2 people here. The right 1 is me, left is somebody who is going to assist me in achieving my goal(or our goal).

So as a leader, I think you should not walk directly to the inner most front. This will not give people a chance to step forward, and you won't reach your goal. And worse, dissatisfaction comes in between partners.



Reach an understanding, guilty, responsibility will do the work itself, so that he/she will come forward themself. This is where believe comes in. You will need to believe a person in your team, about responsibility, guilty and understanding. Give people a chance to step forward , contribute something to reach a goal.

Sometimes your believes in people will push work to be done faster than scolding and losing your temper which at the end, it will only comes to a ending of quarreling.
I donno whether anyone can understand the message I am trying to convey. In short, is about stopping at the right step, to let people move forward on their own. Try to put it in a situation maybe you will understand better. Chew it, digest, and practice it. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hula~
juz drop by 2 say hi~
take care n hapi 2008~
<(^(00)^)>