Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Honesty

Something very wrong happened in the event we are hosting, but I don't know and I can't explain it here. Suddenly I thought of an example that is also happened recently on me, which I think pretty much same situation. Able to make people digest.

Yes, honesty is the best policy.

There is one day in Uni, I forgot the Utar's policy that we are not allowed to go into the campus wearing sleeveless. So happened that another society is selling t-shirt and they display it inside, so my friend gave me the display shirt to call it for a day.

It just happened that that day I went for blood donation....and I fainted wearing the shirt (OMG, do I have to say this?) . I dirtied the clothes while somebody fed me milo.

The problem is that, the t-shirt need to be sold. But its dirty. So I was very guilty, suggest to them that I bought that t-shirt although I already have one. They said no need, just take it back to wash. After washing, the shirt looks new.

Here are the question....do we have to tell our customer that, this clothes was dirtied before when they didn't realize? Or we just keep quiet, if they didn't realize then we just sell it like any other shirt?

Coz is already clean now, and its brand new. Just that it is washed but without a clue of it. If they didn't complain, means they accept. Means the case is close...rite?

Funny thing is, in the event, bad things like that happened. When everyone kept quiet, I was told to bring the issue back again and get their consensus, 1 by 1.... Funny or not?

When I disagree...I am being said as being dishonest, and somebody said behind me, that I am trying to cheat the whole committee, covering the truth....while actually we already told them the whole truth, resign if they do not agree. Nobody resign...and SOMEBODY mean, I can't take that as they already agreed....

I am not being rude. But people whom think them as right, I think they are naive, and stupid. I really can't see why must we bring out the issue AGAIN, and GET THEIR CONSENSUS 1 BY 1. Hey, this is business world la.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dun think 2 much..
juz do wuteva u think is rite n is d bez 4 ur business,committee,company or urself..
if they say u'r selfish..
tell them 2 fuck off..this is d real world..this is not selfish..this is d way 2 keep us going in life..
this is ur life..u dun need other 2 tell u wut 2 do..
u'r mature enuf 2 do tht urself..
kampate..