Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Flash back

Ehh~ Just when i was mentioning at my last post about how good 2006 were, I read back the entries and started to realize 1 thing...

I'VE FREAKING LOST THE SENSE OF SHARING, EXPLAINING...

Actually I've noticed this for quite sometime. Man, is it I am now old or what? I don't seems to have interest in blogging anymore...

I read back on 1 of my post, saying life is all about sharing...if not then what is the meaning of life~ And it suddenly gave myself a 5 fingers on my face. Coz recently, I am so not into sharing, I keep most of the thing within myself...I don dare to risk somebody will understand me by purely assuming nobody will.

GOSH~ WHAT HAPPENED? HOW COME?

At some moment, I was thinking perhaps 2007 was not a good year, so confidence were kinda low...thats how it happened. But does confidence really make such a huge variance?

I wonder @@

So this is the 1st day of 2008. Lets pray for positive.

I am so quiet nowadays, its so unlike me. I lost my craziness....last time dahlah sangat serious, tapi ada moment of crazy...NOW? all the while serious.

I so very dislike this me!

OKlar..ciaoz. Happy New Year friends! Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Twenty-One-th Year!!!

Days can only be better ahead!

HNY!!