Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Bad monday

This is the real 1st time I tasted such a Monday Blues...

I woke up with not enough sleep, with a horrible horrible nightmare, pressed my alarm snooze for i think more than 5 times. Then, I was to carry a laptop, pile of books and my own bag to Uni. Supposed to ask the bf to carry for me. Who knows he got ready late, my class was 10. And I have a proposal to photostate before going to Uni. Also today we have to wear formal.

After he got ready, he called me and asked if I were ready, while I had been sitting there waiting for so long. Then he said, meet at guard house. That means I will need to carry those stuff, with high heels till the guard house. I was so pissed off with a tired body already.

Never mind i was late. So i reach Uni, he promised to photostate that proposal for me. The guard stop me, saying what i wore wasn't formal. Totally pissed off...I seriously feel like hentam-ing someone already.

Then bf got a way, he said walk through basement and I manage to go into Uni. Went to class...and we had an english class doing what u guess? COPYING lecture slide. (&^%&%#@( I came out from the hall after taking attendance. Went to had my breakfast. And my breakfast happily dirty my super white pants.

Then went for another class. Air cond fucking spoiled. It was so stuffy all the while at lobby, toilet all the whole queing. I tell you, today i tahan my kencing until so teruk for more than 8 times. I run to toilet that kind.

Go lecture, kena scolded again...by the crazy lecturer coz she said no air cond must find somebody to scold.

Then we had an event meeting. With downstair at lobby bing bang bing bang. Finally the meeting finish, after taking dinner, I went home and bath. That was already late 9pm. I am buzier than a working woman.

I remembered I have assignment to finish, the tutor want it by tmr. Installed the program and tried to do it. I can't do. Arrange all the notes that are jus given, I injured my finger. The staple got into my finger. Most of the subjects now is totally blank. My studies was steps behind people. I gave up on it for tonight.

I was fucking shit tired, try to sleep. and just when I almost slept, the vice chairman called to talk. After that I woke up already can't sleep. Then the bf ask if I wanna go supper. I agreed. Then go.

Then the chairman called me to be there, urgent. I told him I am at mamak, food already ordered. He sounded disatisfy although I already told him I will be there asap. Bf not happy with it coz its already 12 midnight. This too affect my mood.

Reached there, I called the chair, he said he is there, but I can't see him, and I am so pissed off that he can't stand up and waive of sth like that. Never mind, we met at last. Den what is his urgent matter is 1 sentence that actually he can just said it on phone.

Seriously pissed. Then I tried to follow up on what had happened. Sth went wrong and I lost my patience.

Today was a real bad day. I am so so so so so so so tired mentally. Suddenly, I missed the peace life. Where I have nothing to do in hand except yum cha and clubbing.

Tomorrow my day is from 10am - 10pm again. I feel so restless. Give me a break. I need a restA

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what really pull me in is..who is tht bf jek??hehe..
when start d jek?? XD

Anonymous said...

This is my first visit here, but I will be back soon, because I really like the way you are writing, it is so simple and honest