Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Tired

Some ppl keep making noise that I didn't blog...

Life is really tiring here, I enjoy time with my colls, they are really friendly and helpful people. Working is more enjoyable now, lesser mistake, but still so sotong...able to complete job faster...

Financial still very tight, really hate this feeling, and AM GOING TO END THIS reall real real real soon. The last time I feel financial insecurity was 4 years ago, when I first started at KL. Now in Singapore. Even my savings in Malaysia needs to divide by 0.4255.

Reach home late everyday, either went out with colls or work overtime. Then so "bu-shuang" to sleep right away, so ended up sleeping like 11.30 or 12. Woke up 6am everyday. So I only slept 5 hours a day...

So many things undone. Just completed the exemptions from CIMA, going to execute the plan to do part time study on June. Life will continue to be this tired for 2 years. Im going to get used to it.

Of coz I miss times when I was studying, but missing is not going to help. So I shall look FORWARD rather than backward. I never think I am very young. Although many people are telling me this...to have NO working experience at 23 is rather late for me. Lots of plan come in mind, like which year to get married, to have a house, car, babies....

It freaks me out. Can somebody catch up with what my mind is thinking ahead? Too many uncertainty...

No comments: