Saturday, May 15, 2010

Decision

I stand on a fence for too long, its dragging and its expanding...so I made up my mind yesterday.

Our friends that read my blog, me and Yeong Hann had ended our relationship.

I asked my friends, after 2 years you said its not suitable, is that an excuse?

She told me no, coz it takes time to understand each other and find out what you want. I was very cruel to drag this long, sorry. I was really afraid that I would regret. But today, I realized that if we continue on dragging, I would surely regret and divorce 10 years later. So better make it now. Don't waste time.

When I told my mum n sister about it, they totally supported me. I feel so good about that. Supports from my family is kinda hard to get. My family also thinks that we would ended up like this sooner or later, and my mum told me that we are just not suitable for each other. She knew it after a few times I brought him back.

I hope he is alright. To our friends in KL, pls if you are able to, help me take care of him. I think he needs companion especially these few days. He deserves someone better. Its lame to say this shit, I felt. After hurting others, we always give ourself many excuses.

All I can say is, I am sorry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

everything happen for a reason. God wont give u an obstacle that you cant cross over.

Anonymous said...

there is too much uncertainty in love, too high risk compare when we see cost - benefit analysis.

not worth to invest the time.