Thursday, May 20, 2010

Too GOod To be True

The last time i felt something was too good to be true...was when my brother adopted me as his sister...at the time when sth was horribly bad happened on me...when i felt no love..when i have nothing at all to offer. I didn't believe his sincerity, I doubted and I think that was impossible to happen...n he said he will 1 day make me believe that, life can be good. People can be sincere. And love is around...

Without knowingly, 2 years later, he really showed me, someone a stranger can actually treat u good all the time wihtout asking anything for return...without condition...He gave me lots of brotherly love...

I was touched.

This week...it happened again..though another case.

I hope things goes the same. Im really happy for the time being. :) Hope 2 years later...I will be posting "Too GOod To be True Part 2"

:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice one