Saturday, May 22, 2010

辛福

Was reading the last post....I really felt Im so blessed. God actually loves me so much in another way. Yes, things were always taken away for me, thats to make me even stronger n tougher. But when bad things happened, my friends are always always there for me. You guys know who u are...I posted that I have no appetite in fb, the next day, sms keeps coming from all over, to ask if im alright... I felt so paiseh making people worry. But I did keep my promise. I try my best to eat as much as I can.

Then people start wild guessing that because of the broken relationship, I was too depressed thats why that happens...BUT HEYY!!!! I can confirm its not. Coz Im really feeling so happy n contented now. So pls, stop making a reason for me. Its not larr.

This time, things were great because family are all fully on my back. I felt so loved, I felt so full in life these days...What more could I ask for in life? This is what I had always been dreaming about...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's good to know that u r fine.Take good care of urself always n lastly, it should be 幸福 as ur title.. ^o^

Anonymous said...

family warm is something irreplaceable.appreciate every moment and rem' it deep in your heart.

Anonymous said...

take good care of health.slp early.