Monday, April 05, 2010

Pride & ego

People whom really know me deep inside would have know im somebody so full of pride and ego. Sometimes even that im conscious that myEGO is stopping me from being happy, moving on, winning, gaining something, I would have let that be...

Its not good rite?

Im so stupid.. I want to change. There was 1 time becoz of idiot pride, I almost lose a best friend in life!

Im borned that way am I? I should be happier....why am I serving my pride? Not myself? Or me is my pride?

I gotto say sometimes my pride makes me working harder, being smarter....but does that brings me more pros or more cons?

THat, I will need to think about it.

Balance is almost impossible....Can I be impossible, to grab all the goods of having ego, and throw all the bad of having ego?

I have to be more cunning..hehe

2 comments:

yhann said...

nice word u put there 'serving my pride'.
alot of ppl out there serving their own pride and ego...

but i duno why u wanna be more cunning...lolx...why?no such need

y.c said...

no one is perfect, even taurus!

but have pride is good, it's the thing that bring you to somewhere higher. just ingat do letting go sometimes =)