Friday, April 02, 2010

What a Friday

This is Friday, I tell you Im lonely, sucks big time. I realized I have no kaki in BP. Anytime in KL, I can find ppl to accompany for chilling out. Ppl will not look at me 1 kind and ask, why r u so crazy.

Life is so different now. I wish to use all that I have to buy back time like before. Just 1 call, and friends are here.... Am I that desperate?

I drank 2 canns of Carlsberg and all this thought started to came into me. I wish to continue on(friend's wedding tmr, so partying at her house). But I had to fetch my sis back, again responsibility...so gotto go back. I wish I have a second round....I wish....

So i came back home, drinking another 2 canns myself...I wish my friends were here....I wish I had you guys...really...

1 comment:

y.c said...

poor dear, we miss you too!