Thursday, April 01, 2010

Extra mile

This week is our company closing. EVery bi-annually we will have a closing. Yesterday I work till 11.40am. My coll n manager work till 12 sth...

I wish to go extra mile, to prove im worthy. But extra mile? Man, this is just not Malaysia! U wan extra mile? You have to work till 8pm almost everyday(like my coll in my dept) and if u really wan EXTRA MILE, you gotta be cleverer than your boss in your workfield. In my case I can be, becoz my boss only have experience with not much education. The only thing that she expects from me is my knowledge on costing. What we learnt in MADM, FIM and those. But I reach home 8pm everyday tired like shit, don't even have time for myself. How to find time to explore those and explain to my boss and try to apply on my company? Activity based costing? Its too early...although I've work for 1 month.

Extra mile?
Long way to go.....

I know all those are just excuses. Extra mile requires sacrifices without extreme reasonable logic....You just do it without much thinking on wat you will be paid for.

No comments: