Sunday, March 28, 2010

LIfe

This was at Suntec, I got lost, and walk for almost 2 hours. In the end I gave up...simply hop into a bus and found the bus stop...Saw the thing...wats that call? Its freaking big, but I didn't get to take a real pic of it.

Another thing I really like abt Singapore is, their shopping mall likes to play with water. When I saw this, I was like...woww.....this is like real crystal...


THere was another time I went to Raffles City, they used water drops to drop down Welcome to Rafles City...Its amazing rite? Simple thing can be so nice. I guess is not hard to make such a thing. But just why Malaysian fountain are always spoiled? Or full of rubbish?


This is at the Convention Centre. The escalator itself got I think 4 story high and beside you is from ground floor to 6th floor. U understand what I mean? When I first used it, frankly I was SCARED! The sides are empty. My hands and legs sweat when I was going up.


The fast pace life in Singapore. Here, people walk very fast. Everything is faster. Their escalator also much faster...they upgrade real fast. My company's product update like 2-6 times(a single same product) a month.... and their system keep updating.

Despite all the technology, there are nice scenery everywhere. The scenery was much nicer but my camera don have such a lense that is as wide as our eyes.

Just a short post.

1 comment:

yhann said...

nice view.
i guess in malaysia, if u bring a camera out, u also feel insecure...lolx