Friday, August 10, 2007

THere!

Something big happened in batu pahat this week. My mum purposely called and asked me, have I heard from your friends? She told me a very very very horrifying things~~

THere was this girl, being pilled by her friends in a VIP's room in a night ktv, and she took off all her clothes, naked, and then....

(I bet she donno what she was doing) she finger herself!

Her friends (guys), got really excited and high, pull out her finger and fingered her.

Worst thing is, its all videod and being spread around.

My mum said, those subordinate at my dad's working place told her, that this girl is very pretty, got really big boobs....ANDDD she actually got lots of hair around her thigh...

As if the hit is not enough...

He told my mum, yesterday he was at the pub. Somebody then show him the video...and at THEY(those bastards) at the pub, watching on the phone, as if not shiok enough, they put it in the projecter with wide big screen, and they watch it openly together with everyone in the pub.

I wonder how she and her family gonna face the society...

THose guys are so bastard rite?

Come to think of it, these thing(finger here n finger there) happened to so so many people. SHe is just being so unlucky and not careful that she is being pilled and videod... Now, everyone is discriminating her...

Imagine that accident happened to your daughter man!

Now the video is still being continuously spread around. My teacher from secondary school asked me whether I wan to watch. Out of curiousity I actually asked her to send me, but she didn't know how to send. Thinking of whats the use of watching it, I forget the idea right away.

To those who had the video, have a heart, please delete it after you kill your curiosity. Imagine this happened to your daughter!

Have a heart. Fill the society with love and care.

No comments: