Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Die la

2 more weeks is my final. My brain refuse to cooperate, and my heart wanting-to-concentrate level is very low. It fails to convince the brain to work, and it is being dominated by the brain.

Both don't wanna study....

Im so demotivated, I am so lazy for everything....at this moment, I don't want anything...nothing is important anymore....

All my brain want is sleep. Coz I can't go out, i will feel guilty somehow. Whats the different anyway? It just refuse to study.

My brain is closed, even if i sit down there, reminding myself to concentrate, I read a sentence and only the sentence goes inside, then came out. Meaning not understood. When this happen(it happened everytime) then when I start doing question, 3/4 of the question i will not know how to do. Then I will claim its very hard.

Anybody can tell me what should I do?

I tried to identify the problem. In the begining i thought it is because of my improper sleeping time. Very hardly day before yesterday, I turn it back. It don't work.

Then today, I thought maybe is because of my empty tummy. 1 day 1 meal for th past 2 days due to improper sleeping time.

TOday, i ate 3 meals. Now, it still don't work.

Tell me whats wrong? Im getting pissed...

My brain is like dead!!!!!!!!!!! It closed!!!!!!! GRRRRRr

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

taming the monkey mind, any focus mind can just read a book anytime anywhere, any unfocus mind will be futile anywhere anytime.. read out loud, and tink about wat u r reading, read ur words out, quiz urself, every reads but sum just bla bla bla 10 pages in 5 minutes no prob, but no focus everything is zero..FOCUS.....how to focus? forget everything keep looking and thinking about wat u r studying as u r reading it out loud....