Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Noob/ A dream



************************************************
This afternoon, i was being awaken by my tears...

After 10 years my father passed away, i think this is less than the 3rd time i dream about him.

When i asked my mum why, my sister always dream of my dad, telling her to take good care of us(me n my bro), she said coz we were only 9 and 12 years old back... somehow he felt so guilty.

Mum said, dad will not dare to face us coz he left us with all the heavy burden. We were still too small at that time...

When i was dreaming about him just now, he stand there looking at me while i was crying...

I think he missed me after so long... :) But he donno what to say to me coz he was still very guilty. So he just stand there, see me a few glance. Coz he just didn't know what right thing he can say to make me feel better...

I once told him in my heart when my family was in a big big big mess years after he died...that i will never forgive him, cause if wasn't because he died, we won't be facing so many problems...

I donno...maybe those words just come out when i was so emotional...I think he can avoid the accident...and not die.

I am glad that he comes to see me. I've long forgotten how to call pa...I miss him. I wish I can see him again, not crying but telling him i'm doing fine and all the incidents build a stronger me.

Maybe i shall accept the fact and let bygones be bygones.

I love you, pa.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

never forgive ur dad? u dunno how much he sacrifices for u all...sumtimes i wish i knew that my dad's ilness earlier...then he wudn't hav 2 suffer alone till his last breath....i belif all dad r best in the world... ur dad loves u....

Innocent^^Guy said...

I'm so sorry to hear that...

cheryl said...

anonymous : and you donno how much hardship we've been though just because he died.

I know he sacrificed alot for us. And definately know he loves us. I said I won't forgive him as in, he can avoid that accident because we've warned him not to go out that day but he refused to listen to us. Just because of his stubborn-ness, that incident happened.

Every single effects that happened just because he died pains our heart deeply. The effects take place every day even until now. It affected us so so much.

Anybody understanD?

Did I say I love him in my entry? And i thought i say, give me 1 more chance to dream of him, i will tell him that all the things happened didn't blow us down and it makes us even stronger...Did I say that?

Im sorry if I didn't make my stand clear enough.

Sorry if i sounded rude. Im just trying to explain. Your comment didn't sound very good either. I think you don understand. Hope you know better now. ;)

cheryl said...

btw, im sorry to hear abt your dad...

Anonymous said...

Shi Yee, i dont even have a dad when i was born... and i was sent to boarding school since i was 5 till 15.

I understand that you been thru hardship, but i believe that is what molded you into 1 beautiful n independant girl

cheryl said...

Thanks for the compliments.

I am really sorry to know that. No comments.

Your friends love you. People love you. Yeah, we love you.

*hugs*