Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Like holidays

Last week, i gave myself a big BIG BIIGGGG holiday. i skipped almost all the class...yes, i said ALL...i only went for 1 tutorial class...don't ask me why...War have break, I was too tired for the past weeks, and chinese have a saying , direct translation, "rest is to walk even further".


So I am applying that saying...


I brought a group of friends to Hulu Langat. Its still so fantastic ever, but the food at Look Out Point wasn't that nice anymore~ (SADDENING)




Clubbing at Maison. The last time i went was on January, the time when i drive my friend to General hospital and he almost died. Wearing this same red spag @@. Got a bit phobia of that place d...

I think this picture looks nice.

Last week, we also had Ballroom dance workshop in Uni, where i was 1 of the facilitator.


YEAP YEAP, weeks before i was busying learning the steps from the studio, just to teach 100 crowds, coz the 2 tutors can't manage such big crowd.



We actually managed to sell off all the tickets in the 1st day itself, which is unexpectedly overwhelming response.



During the weekends, we went to Port Dickson...

I love forest~~


Tell me, Im not the only weird sole that thinks these mushrooms are cute!

After that, we dropped by for lunch at donno-wat-seafood restaurant...THe food are not bad, and its extremely cheap.

Guess what I was eating?


GotchA! Crabbing~
We ordered sotongs, crabs, chicken and vege...only cost RM 61 for 5 person! Finger licking good~

The damage...


Finally, on the way back...All of us were so tired, I almost fell asleep in the car. We enjoyed the trip, but not Bani's singing.. EW~~~ frankly, kinda irritating...

(I steal some of the picture from MunYee)

No comments: