Friday, February 09, 2007

People I can't deal with...

If i say a thing in a simplest way, you don understand...

1 time...

(I explain)

2 times...

(I explain again)

3 times...

(I WILL EXPLAIN IN A VERY BAD MANNER LORR...)

As in, trying hard to control myself so that i won't lose my temper...Imagine, he was like, don't join into the disscusion, then probably not listening...then he can like, told us the thing that we had just finished discussing...then we will need to explain to him (right before after we just made everybody else understand), if 1 time nevermind LARR...but like 3 times! Also donno whether he understand or not...coz i bet he sensed that if he asked for the 4th time, we will burst out already.

Having the fact that, we are so stressed already...Please don't test my patience in crucial times like this LOR~~!!

I tried my best to avoid explaining to him dy. Let the rest lose their temper which almost happened today. So all the while after I've tried and tried, I left it to my assignment teamates to do the fantastic job(explaining to him)....

In the end i made up my mind that I will just look at him with that kind of look @@. Holding my breathe and try to hide my sour face inside.

Stay peace...he don't mean it i know. But thats even worse~ coz you can't get angry with him

2 comments:

sharman said...

idiotic ppl...tats all im gonna say

Anonymous said...

Yeah, screw this kind of people. If they can't make an effort, why should you?