Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I had too much fun dy...

Am sad...

Im like just being smashed up from a dream, and i wake up already...

HATE IT!

I've changed...yes..so much...played and thrilled myself too much...

I felt im irresponsible to myself now.

HATE IT!

I need someone now...NOW! anyone there? (hahaa)

HATE IT!

Why must it happened?

Where was the Shi Yee last time?

This is going to be a step ahead of my life.

Friends, thank you for trusting me. You know who you are. I love you guys! TRULY~

Im sad, i hate it because I disapoint my own self...(just im disapointed with myself)

And it happens that so many things happened today. ALL TOGETHER~~

With mum, 2nd sis, Wendy....I think Im going back to KL a little sooner than what I'd planned.

*BIG SIGH*

*taking a big big breathe*

I have a new mindset on personal responsibility and relationship dy!!!

WOAHHH...YEAYYYYY!!!

*giving myself an applouse*

I know I am stepping a step further of my life. Point there, ITS DEFINATELY BETTER. This worth celebrating...

CHEERS!

Let what happened a history, start anew. NOW N HERE :)

Thank you.

(I donno who am i thanking, just feel very damn glad that till now nothing very serious had happened. I am just truly glad that everyone gave me the chance to repent. I am glad and happy now that I feel like crying...hehehe =p)

Thank you!

(i'll sleep late tonight...need digestion again~)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well.. this year onwards...

ur no longer a teenager :)

it's not something bad,

stay happy always, know what you are doing and what are the consequences of the things you were to do,

everything will be alright,
que sera sera...

CHEERS!!

;)