Thursday, February 01, 2007

On the journey...

To prove the theory right; boat reach shore will straight,
To prove everything will be alright,
To prove sunshine after rain,
To prove darkest before dawn...

Yesterday, i ignored everything, classes, lectures, the replacement class, assignment, attendance, bus ticket that haven't buy(its public holiday), meeting that had been arranged....

Immediately packed then came back to hometown right away.

Left a few messages to my pals before i go(tell them to mark my attendance, and cancel off the meeting), somehow i felt sorry for throwing everything to them just like that, leaving them with a huge question mark(which i know) and they didn't question further knowing something must have happened.

Once again, thank you for letting me being irresponsible.

So, im back home safely...its straight! :) I've proven!

I kinda love the long journey on the bus alone with a bunch of strangers. This is nice when you are moodless, cause you didn't have to entertain anybody but yourself and people won't be saying you are tiao geh laa, hao lian laa...whatever things that human can think of, just because you aren't smiling.

Well, this isn't the 1st time I do such a thing. No regret yet. In fact im glad that i came back LOL.

The 1st thing i did was hug my baby hippo! HE IS SOOOOO CUTEEE!!!!!!!!!

(Awww miss him already..)

But soon found that the wireless isn't available anymore, so I'll have to online in a normal way. Can't online in my room nymore~

FOOD FOOD & FOOD.

From 53+kg to 51.2kg this morning(target 49kg)...Came back, all I do was makan...for the freaking 24 hours, the only thing i ate was maggi in the morning, was on diet for chinese new year(the fact that sg long's food was horrible and lazy to eat outside, waste money also). I planned not to eat(used to tucking 1 meal daily) but food in bp are just too irresistable. So, there goes my supper when my sis tempt me.

So, afterall, things did get better. Theory proves right. So im happier i guess...

No comments: