Thursday, February 22, 2007

My maid

3 weeks ago...my maid ran away...

THIS, is a maid that we adored most...bought so many things for her, don't even allow anyone to scold her...coz she is just way so nice...

I really treat her like part of the family already...she worked for us 10 months...

today, she came back in a police car, with the construction guy behind my house...got caught at The Summit(shopping complex)..

From she was very thin when she just came here, she grows fat...all her own clothes she cannot wear dy...AND now, when we saw her in the car, she was so much way thinner...crying...

ITS SAD!

VERY VERY VERY SAD....

She don't come back in police car i still won't know i'll be so sad...

A somebody that you like so much, love, and cared...she ran away and came back in the police car...crying...

Probably she is now ultimately regret...then my mum, who was so heartache at that time, scolded her...i told my mum to just forget it. I was really so sad. My 2nd sis then went to scold her. I told them to just forget it. REALLY...can't bear to let her scolded...

afterall, everybody DO made mistakes...

Its kinda unforgiveable...WE REALLY TREATED HER DAMN NICE....but still...

Haih

Why in all reason that she run away. I told my sis i feel like going to the police station and ask her to give me a reason, WHY?

She have husband and a child....we treated her damn nice...

I cursed her everytime i wipe and vacuum the floor, wash the dishes, everytime i do the house chores...

But just, of all sudden when i saw her in the police car, no words can describe my feeling.

Heart ache!