Monday, February 19, 2007

History

Was in the car after visiting relatives house...

Talking to mum in the car...about me when i was a baby. About the gynea(how to spell?) doctor of my mum's, asked my mum to give me to him as my mum already got 3 daughters n 1 son, and happened that he have no daughter.

SIS-ES all don't let.

THen, my mum's sis which happened that she is expecting a son also on October (im at July). So that uncle went to the hospital and said to my mum, "you don't look at your daughter, i straight away take to my house, then October, i'll give u my son, i won't look at him also. This way then won't be unbearable...

Most important...MUM SAID I WAS VERY CUTE THATS WHY MANY PEOPLE WANTED ME...hiak hiak hiak :P

SIS-ES all don't let also.

So, i donno why i will come out with that question and i asked my mum, "so did you regret keeping me? i feel very tin te(its a waste keeping me) mar.."
Mum said, "CRAZY".
3rd sis said, "you pay all the money mum have spent in you when she had you, then you still say 'regret' that word"

Then i asked again, "WEEIII got spent so much money mer" =.=" (lagi feel wasted)

CERITA CAME...

Sis said... HMMPPP!!!! LAST TIME 1st - 10th mum, i remembered mum always in and out hospital wan arrr....Until midnight Dr. Goh also come our house...coz mum was having period...DAMN ALOT...dad see liao also takut~~"

I was like "SIMER??" @@

Sis said, "YALAR...mum always not at home wan..."

Mum said " CANNOT EVEN SQUAD DOWN...squad dy, the blood all like rush out..."

Sis, "Thats why you 7 months come out dy mar"

mum, "yeahh...you really like jump out from hell, people say 7 die 8 born (qi si ba shen)"

Am glad...luckily i survived and healthy *wink*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

whao :)

Anonymous said...

by the way,

7th and 9th are ok...

8th is dangerous...

i might be wrong though~

but 7th-month baby is usually intelligent;

emm.. i might be wrong though~

haha.. Happy C N Y

cheryl said...

Happy chinese new year...

ALL WRONG! Bluek