Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Who you really mix with reflects who you are

Normally we chooses close friends that suited ourselves. The thinking, the behaviour, and the characteristic. When you change, your friends change too...

But many times, we don't choose friends because we want to be friendly. So we friend almost everybody that comes across. But friends influences our everything so much so that one will not even realized that at first you were disagreeing with your "friends" and now, you are doing those thing together with your same friends.

It is very disappointing to say that human are very fragile in everyway. Because we needed so much of support and the feeling of "not alone", this itself can become very positive and negative.

Something happened that I wrote this, I might be wrong but I am kinda sad.

One of my closest friend likes to put people "aeroplane". I don't know whether she even notice it or sees it as something significant. As for me, I am the person always being put aeroplane to, I felt really irritated and annoyed. There was a part time job offers, I told her about it and she agreed. Weeks later, she totally forgotten about it and when I reminds her, she just told me she already promised other friend to work somewhere else in a kind of apolegetic voice.

By right, she promises to work for here first, if she really forgotten, then isn't it that she is supposed to reject the other side? Or because the payments over there is more? Either reason, it is not really acceptable....(I know I am so judgemental...)

So we are left to clean the mess for her. Trying to explain to the person whom asked us to work and find a replacement. How irresponsible?

Today, me and my assingments group member had a tiff. 2 days ago, I talked to 1 of the member about the company which we are supposed to choose. Both of us sort of analysed the questions and I told him that I will be doing part A. Yesterday me and him confirmed the company. Suddenly today, another of my assingments group member sms me and said she will do part A and I will do part C. I already done half of part A. So I told her to do part cCcause I already done half of part A.

Guess what she said? She said she already finished the part A.

I was thinking. WHAT THE FUCK? Yesterday only we decided the company, YOU wasn't even there, and now you said you already finished? Immediately I know this is a shit. I was really angry, because if you don't want to do part C you can just talk to me nicely. But what you do is because I told you I finish half now you say you've completed??? Do you just want to win over or what?

I think she feels not right and she told me is just a joke much later...

I told her is not funny at all...Frankly I was angry..

and then she said I never informed her that Im doing part A and I decided everything on my own.

I got even angrier with this. First, I thought my other group member that I discussed with 2 days ago will inform them together coz I already told him Im doing part A. Sadly he did not. Well ok...thats my fault then. But SECOND, YOU never discuss with me too when u sms me to do part C! If you have no initiative to divide the work earlier, SHUT THE FUCK UP! Coz somebody will have to decide WHO n WHO doing which part and the SLOW people just folllow unless you have both way agreement to change part! This has been our way of doing the assingments isn't it? I were always informed to finish certain part of the assingments without being discussed too. And everytime is like that, never had any problem with it.

She apologised. I accepted..though IT HURTS ME DEEPLY. From person whom I defined as very good friends...I am so disappointed.

2 comments:

ALTK said...

i absolutely agree with ur way of handling the matter. Someone needs to be the boss, i mean someone who is initiative enough to be the leader.This is even crucial when it was nearer to the due date..Slow ones need to juz follow up what is left behind..this is the only way when there's lack of chance of getting consent from the members..

sonitus aspicio peritus said...

Although I agree that the work has to be distributed and that each member shall have his/her own work to do to complete the whole assignment,I do not agree on your becoming so angry over it. I can understand the initial anger but the anger should be gone after a good night sleep everything should be viewed in a more logical way. Anyway you will learn in life that there will be many more people like this so learn to live with it. Learn to be more forgiving as people shall always dissapoint you at least one time in your life, even close friends or family. Just be quick as you can to forgive but do not forget. Also try to give everyone who dissapoint you another chance eventhough you think they do not deserve it. The only advise is just be more careful and expect less.