Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Unexpected


I never thought Diana could be the 1st person to drop in comments. I am glad that you guys are still kind enough to say hi after all that had happened in CDS. I donno whether Im right to feel abit of ashame of myself for resigning...giving things up...

Btw Diana, I see u less stress nowadays too. ;)

I had a surprise party by my classmates right at 12am.


I some sort of felt it, but didn't want to expect coz it might became a serious disappointment.

So afterall, it was very surprise so many of you turn up in such late hours....I truly truly appreciate the effort you guys made.

I am gonna remember my uni's life birthday and gotta miss it I am sure. And the cake....I already missing the green tea cake now. Its so special!



This watch is given by my dear....I love it so much! I had a wonderful birthday...before this I was thinking, as we get older, our birthday is becoming more and more meaningless, less fun and birthday slowly become just another day....

But I am wrong!

3 comments:

婕米恩 said...

well..there is no more cds
but is cdc..haha...

btw.. happy birthday ya..

cheryl said...

aww...im so out~!

Diana said...

haha, yea yea cdc..

we r still stuck in it.. pass is alr the pass.. watever it is, let it be.. we shall start a new path frm now on.. haha, yea.. definitely not so stress ady, enjoying life! u shud too =)