Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Friendship

So good friends has been in and out of my life....I am so sick of it that now I refuses to be so close with anyone knowing that someday they will go out of my life just like it always had been...again~

I think I am lacking of appreciating my friends...but I am kinda sick of adapting, building, and unknowingly it is gone... keeping a bunch of friends requires alot of sacrifice in many terms...

I am kinda sad tonight, somehow I feel like crying. Maybe I felt quite alone, and probably I am correct to admit that I am afraid...

I miss the times when I had a bunch of real true good friends that will cry together with me and hug me and tell me they love me and everything is gonna be alright!

Oh yeay! Today is my birthday....why heck am I so EMO?

*sigh.......

1 comment:

Diana said...

happy belated birthday!

may ur everyday filled with happiness.. =)