Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Balances

Its been so long since I haven't been blogging...I kind of forget how to share anymore, but well, when there is a will there is a way... So this is my action starting to do it all over again~~

It occurs to me recently that my classmates read my blog. I guess I will open back my blog to public. Who cares what others think about me? As long as I am right, ;)

I realize that the feeling of disliking each other always starts in within and then it spreads and later it ended both disliking each other. ( I am liking to make this kind of conclusion for the starting of my sentence, and then I finish what I wanna blog about in just this 1 sentence @@)

I know this is not convincing...

But many things now requires so much of observation and feelings. Its a kind of communication which includes, LISTEN, OBSERVE & FEEL.

I am loving everybody now and people are going to love me more too!
:)
____________________________________________________________

I am graduating this December. I started to ponder what I am going to do after I got my degree. There are things that you really want to do and things like you really have to/requires to/need to do.

I am at the beginning stage of worrying that I cannot do as well as I want to. Where to find my confidence? Yeah people are offering me jobs, but when you are at the top of somewhere and going all over again to the second stage, you are worried you wouldn't be at the top again.

So am I overconfident or am I not enough confident?

Gotta start taking more actions!

1 comment:

Diana said...

Hi, glad tht u blog again..meaning u think differently..

somehow it is a way to know each other more.. =)

seen tht u are happy these days.. i mean when i saw u.. keep it up, i am also luving each day, enjoying my life now =)