Thursday, January 22, 2009

Update from me

Hmm...I had been really busy for the past few weeks....so I gave myself some holidays to rest and to observe cum recognize and evaluate things that has been going on.

Situation are proving me right but guys...I still hope you guys will prove me wrong. Yes, I am speaking about the society that I've resigned but was rejected.

The camp was really successful. But to say it more specifically...again, things are LUCKILY successful. WHY? because everything just hit in place in very last second! Im really glad but things should be done in a better way. Thanks for Mr Ng, after the camp...many people realized alot of things and they said that they are changing. I AM observing the changes....anticipating WHEN the effect of camp will finish... as I said earlier...situation are proving me right...but Im hoping the PEOPLE will prove me wrong.

Changing are not through words but action. Many people can say many things, but how many people can DO IT? Only a few...maybe I've not seen or I've not known, but I see Jamie, Chow Hwa and Diana really transformed. Seng Long, YeeLoon, Aaron is all the while the-okay-ones. (Im talking only about CDS committees)

Haih...

I'm glad that these people really absorbed what we had learnt. For my purpose of doing the camp...Im more than happy. But, for the CDS committees....I am still waiting to see more initiative, more responsible, more commitment, more sacrifice, more support.

Many people don't understand what Im doing. All they do is ask me not to give up...face the problem...trying all their means to speak to me about it. Haih...i hate words sometimes. Empty vessels makes the most noise. Action speaks louder than voice? When we(my vice & me) REALLY REALLY faced big problems, where are the people who told me all these? Hahaha...I really want to laugh speaking of this. Except for my vice chair...nobody have the rights to tell me not to gave up, face the problem...because when problems come...we can't see any shadows!

You guys were SICK, ASSINGMENTS/THESIS, HOMETOWN, etc, etc.

Do we not sick? No thesis? No hometown or what?????

BULLSHITS!
(Yeah~sorry to be mean...but its my blog rite?)

So what do we get in the end? All the blames...

We have no rights to force people...we don't appreciate...this n BLAH

FUCK

3 comments:

HeavenOfJuly said...

i believe all the advice given to you by the people surrounding u are just some opinion for u.

no one else will bear the responsible of the decision you made but ur self.

but friend are always there to tell you wat they feel.so wat we can do is,try to understand them.

after considering all the opinion and the gravity of the situation, then we make the right choice.

they ask u not to give up and face the problem, because they dont understand well your situation.

Sherly said...

if i do sumthing let u uncomfort.. i say sorry to u.. i keep on complaint i tired.. i never mean to blame anyone.. i also do my part.. mayb u dun understand me.. i like to complaint, but at the end i stil do my part (sumtime lazy lah). COMPLAINT is my weakness.. U resign, i dun say anything and keep silent. coz i stand at ur side and think.. n i respect ur decision.. i never think back the past.. i hope u too..

Anonymous said...

Some people are always there with you. Just that you didn't realise! You can't just see from the action as their own feeling you won't know.