Friday, February 06, 2009

Not feeling so good...

I used to cheat myself alot last time during secondary school... Because all people is so fake, they are so afraid on facing the truth...people used to laugh and crack jokes to cover all the fear.

Its been so long since I've been doing it until I forgot it so totally. But today it just came back to my mind...finding the causes of why people say I am so serious and they even afraid of me.

I really used to laugh and laugh and laugh...together with Elaine Teo, SMKA's Interact president also the vice president of Interact Council. During the chinese New Year...she came to my house with another friend, still doing the same thing. Keep laughing at smallest joke possible...

Maybe not me, but most human beings are fake. They only like beautiful things instead of making ugly things beautiful. I should really accept this fact. That people only like the goods and positives...

If you can't fight them, join them!

(I dislike ugly facts about human)

No comments: