Thursday, September 25, 2008

YOU

I am going to limit my blog to people and people who are just i recognize. I was very surprised today that my mum got to know about the advertisement I shoot for Tourism Malaysia. She even know very detail. I donno what is the intention but somebody really had some intention to reveal this thing knowing my mum didn't like us doing that kind of thing. She said is her friend told her about it...but with the amount of detail she provides me...I don't think is that simple. She even said she want to view that website. I asked her who told her she didn't want to tell me. She asked me why. I said I want to know WHO ARE YOU SO KEPOH? then she said, like that call kepoh mer? I told her obviously YES!!! WHO ARE YOU TO INTERFERE MY BUSINESS AND GO TELL MY FAMILY MEMBERS HARLO? WHY DO YOU SO TAKE NOTICE ON ME AND SO KEPOH GO HELP ME DO PUBLICITY? surely the intention can't be very good...

I give you people 7 days time, to send a comment and drop your email address and tell me who are you, strangers also can as long as your status don't threaten me. Sorry for the trouble, but thank you.

I already thought of doing this, but thinking this really troubles people and I stop there everytime. Somehow this happening convinced me towards a final decision...yes I have to do it. ;)

5 comments:

Edward エドワード said...

wow, so much trouble??? hope everythings okay for u...take care aight

HeavenOfJuly said...

me me me

ALTK said...

Alex Lim alex5618@gmail.com

ALTK said...

Alex Lim alex5618@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

oh nooo !! ME ME ME is puki:P haahah

froggie_87@hotmail.com..

HEy, ur back at BP rite? im actually havinmy bday party on the 30th. tot can invite u along oso..

hmmmm. but ur bck home..