Friday, September 26, 2008

Stuck here

The family company want to buy new laptop for a clerk. I suggested to give the clerk my laptop since the clerk just using it to do some data entry work. But my sis said, the budget is only 2k+. If buy for me, then have to add budget...she is considering~~ @@ I WANT NEW LAPTOP!!! Im so sick with this 512mb RAM.

Btw, external hardisk price will decrease tremendously after Hari Raya. So if you plan to buy, hold your plan.

I want to go holiday~~~!!! Gosh I have so so many things to do, BUT money is always the constraint. SHIT~

Should I add $ for a new laptop or go holiday?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

@@@@...
you sister is right.. if buy you new laptop then they have to add budget... your sister is clever! good save! cant believe you have this kind of suggestion.. FOR YOURSELF! haha.

if you add a lot $$ for a new laptop, why dont you upgrade the ram for your current one? then you can go for your holiday too. this is double win and somemore it is not wise to change a laptop unless yours is very old.

imagine.. my laptop is going to celebrate its 5 years old birthday.. yours elder or mine? :p

save money.. invest it somewhere.. your previous blog said..
"Normally people would start thinking how they should spend their money. Instead of thinking how you should spend......."

seems like i cant access your blog soon, but anyway, this is what we call fate, just like the 1st time i reach to your blog. good luck~

by,
the last cappucino