Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Still here still here...

Before you made a decision, THINK carefully. Make a decision, be decisive and be firm with your decision. Obstacles come...and towards some people, they are going to doubt whether they have made a right decision. If you spend time doubting, you are wasting your time..coz since decision is already made, why think whether is right or wrong? Think of a solution is better than thinking whether you are right or wrong isn't it?

Determine with your decision is going to make things happening and make your decision right.

Sorry people, I am very busy studying...haven't been this lazy before. I played way too much, again. I am going to do badly for the exam, I hope not.

Though, I am very happy with my current life. :) Thank god for giving me this chance to revive. I will appreciate it.

I am trying hard to strike a balance in everything.

3 comments:

HeavenOfJuly said...

exam is just another obstacle in your uni life,u can go through it.
As long as decision have been made,must always hold on to it,if not,you are just a failure.
I always have doubt in life,but NEVER in my decision,thats what we all should do.
As long as you make a move,hold on to it,never let it go,never forget the feeling,never forget the thinking.
Life is never perfect,human are never perfect,we must strike for a balance.
If there is chance given to you,must appreciate it,as chance never come always.Must learn that life never give up on human,only human give up on life.

Andrew said...

You got positive minded that others don't understand.As you saw,many ppl pre-thinking how to avoid problems before they start,rather than how to solve problem when met.

thus, they never start their job and they laught at the other who did what they had thought is surely in vain.

maybe they think they are wisdom,but for me...they are foolishness.what a loser thought!

Anonymous said...

i learned a great morale lesson from ur previous post 'Mind Development'...i suddenly say to myself "dam i shud be confident with myself and start working out my brain! think positive, move forward!".
i bliv this is one of the best and meaningful post after so long i have read ur blog :P
i feel Mr. Ng really rocks~