Thursday, June 26, 2008

thoughts

It is easy to accept human have flaws as long as you be 100% honest, truthful, frank and sincere. Never TRY TOO HARD to seem perfect when you are not. When you try too hard, it becomes very sarcastic. If one doesn't admit his/her mistake, he does not recognize it, and he will not change.

My words were warning
you took it casually
and you did not care
I did not do it because its still a warning
boasting or not
Its not up for you guys to judge
I haven't do it doesn't mean I will not do it
Because I am still tolerating
doens't mean I will tolerate forever
when the toleration and patience wears out
1 day I will turn my words into action
shall see then who is boasting
Don't think you understand me more than I do
Coz I know what I am doing
and I know myself more than you do
I don care
whether how people look me as
I am who I am
as long as we believe
when the believe is gone
everything is gone
believe will not be gone in 1 day or 2
if it is gone
its too late
you took everything for granted
you deserve this
its gone.

No comments: