Monday, June 09, 2008

D W O N

Maybe I think people's critism too seriously la...did I? I think I am not really, is just that when it touches about the real me, the thing that I also think its true although I had reason doing so, it hurts.

We had an interview session with the new members for the committee. I was very very very very very fierce that my vice said I scared them off. And 1 girl almost cried, I thank you n byebye her before she cried.

Haih

This is career development society laa...the interview is supposed to be very serious. Although some responded ( coz I type a long winded 3 smses to each and everyone of them to apologize and explain myself ), that they understand...but 11 out of 19 people ignored my sms. The 8 that replied understood I need to be so, and some even said it was good.

A girl said after this interview she feels she is not suitable for the society anymore.

Haih

Perhaps I had already given them a wrong impression la...that is why i send those messages out costing a hell of money.

Maybe I am just too strict, too straight. I can sense most of the committee didn't really like it. Quite a number of their friends weren't chosen.

Haih

Its impossible to please everybody...but am I pleasing anybody now?

I doubt.

No comments: