Monday, June 02, 2008

A powerful mind and determination....

...says MunYee.

I had always salute those people whom are so active in societies, yet maintain a good result with a good attitude.

Until it happens to somebody so near to me, a felt the triggers. Congrats MunYee. She got straight A's including some A-.

I am so full of inspiration today. I actually come out with a goal and plan on how to obtain good result, like her!

I've played all along since form 3, I haven't been seriously studying. That should be enough rite? What Nicholas wrote in his blog somehow awakes me too. I was staring at my result screen for very long, I AM NOT SOMEONE FOR THAT RESULT LA!

I am so angry with myself, yet I think it serves me right.

So, what can I do now?

Patience
Practice
Persevere

2 comments:

Andrew said...

Our destiny offers not the cup of despair , but the chalice of opportunity (Richard Nixon, American President )

Adel said...

wow. im shocked to see my name in dis post.. thanks my fren. Well, Sometimes words can be powerful aite?
Neways, like i've sed in my cbox, i dun do constant study la. cz its just not my way of studying. lol.
but really, u need to hv strong will and determination especially during d exam period. No matter how tough a paper may sound or look like, do ur "best-est best..!!" and NEVER ever give up till d very last minute before sitting for d paper.

DONT EVER let a single thing bother ur mind. Let ur mind be free from every doubts or thoughts. and focus only on d papers. most importantly have a peaceful mind.

p.s: I forgot.. eat Chokichoki n Rocky. haha.

all de best ! gambateh! muax