Sunday, February 10, 2008

When a problem arises...

When a knife is poke to her...

...the doctor says, "you are so pain, i am afraid if in any form i try to heal you now, it will cause u even more pain. So I will wait until it is not so pain, then only I start to heal you."

Not knowing letting the wound any longer will result in further injuries, and torture, she is left there lying. Until 1 day when she is in so deep pain that she can't take it anymore, she gave up on living. She close her eyes to sleep. Hoping it will at least ease a little of my pain and die slowly. No more begging the doctor to save her life. Assuming that the doctor just don't have courage to kill her, assuming that the doctor thinks she can't be cured anymore. Letting herself sleep...

Understand that healing is only a short pain. It could make health stronger in future, who knows? Such an easy way to cure, people just can't understand.

Worse is, patient is then being blamed to have gave up easily. Not trying harder. Because all the audience listen is only what the doctor says.

"the patient slept to death"

She already tried all her way to persuade the doctor that she don't mind a short pain, but healing and making health stronger, perhaps, although, healing process can be a risk of killing, cause every surgery has a percentage of death.

But risking by healing is better than waiting to death. Man, she thinks she died so innocent.

Tell me I am wrong. Again, I hope I am wrong.

When I tell this story to my boyfriend letting him understand why is avoiding to solve when we quarrel, for weeks is not right.....he said,

cHeEz…™ says THANK YOU says (1:22 AM):
walao
cHeEz…™ says THANK YOU says (1:22 AM):
u like to make things sound so serious

My effort of coming out with this example, easiest way to let him understand where is our problem, he told me like this.

I really hope I can sleep faster.

3 comments:

No regret said...

happy chinese new year....


dun sleep too early,you still need to walk ,walk and walk to discover your lukiest and happiest area...


kung hei fat cai

good luck forever

No regret said...

happy valentine......


be happy

take care

HeavenOfJuly said...

to really cure,need both side understanding and spending time.