Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Cool

My horoscope today says....

You will find that you need to keep your cool today, as someone’s lack of sensitivity irritates you. Don’t overreact, otherwise you could find that your lack of patience pushes your friends away. Just remember that not everyone is as perceptive and thin-skinned as you!

Then I suddenly remember there was a time, somebody keep reminding us to keep our cool when dealing with matters. I haven't really manage my cool well. Unfortunately, most of the time, when things don't go on my way, I would lose my cool to make it better. Less than half the time, the things get with my way after I lost my cool. This thing is in the family genes, cause the whole family lose its cool when things goes wrong. Not that we don't want to change, we simply don't realize anything wrong with it. Coz everyone's been doing it.


Hmm...


Never mind nobody understand what I am talking about. A flash of my mind tells me, "erkk...how come and since when my blog get so personal??"


I remember when I change to blogspot I told myself this blog would be something very casual, funny and easy. My target readers were general not just friends.


EW~~ !!



No comments: