Monday, December 31, 2007

2008


Recently I am so into Ebay shopping...
RM 34.90

RM 34.90

RM 35.90





This for only RM 50 ler!!!

Attractive? I always ended up watching that item, then keep reminding myself not to simply spend money until the item ended. EW~ Wait till I have more $$ la. @@ Since when I am so stingy towards myself...GRR

****

Today is the last day of 2007. Say welcome to 2008, hope it will be a good year.

2007 had been very very bad compared to 2006. Many things didn't go smoothly, luck was not good. Relationship sucks like what the fortune teller said. Things hadn't been well since don't know when. Friendship is even worse. All my best friend left, yeah i mean all. hah...I really don't believe life can be this bad man. The only thing that improve is the relationship with my sisters. Which im very glad and happy.

Yeay, I am in a relationship.

I can't wait for 2008. Especially chinese new year. Hope things can get better. I am so emotionally weak this year. Thank you for enduring me during my hard time. I will learn to be stronger. Give me more time. Whatever I say, whatever I do, just believe me...I love u lots :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fortune teller got tell u others thing beside bad r'ship mah?
meeting up bad 1st before gtting the right..its normal in life XD
fortune teller lying XD