Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Middle

I once posted a post about being in the middle of the road...Its 6.07 in the morning now. I am too lazy to find that post out. I remembered it says about being in the middle of the road is the most dangerous place. Cars can be coming anytime. You don't know when you will be knock down and die. Its a place that people don't want to be at.

You remember "A road not taken"?

TWO roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth; 5
Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same, 10
And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back. 15
I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

Nobody like to be in the middle...but to choose a path, you need to see as far as you can. Sometimes we stand in the middle to observe before we make a decision. When I can't make a decision, I will choose to commit suicide. Coz choosing either way will lead you to an unbearable opportunity cost. So I would rather not choose when the situation is too desperate. When I couldn't take the pressure anymore...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't worry. i'll make sure that it will be convincing enough for you to take a way.
don't stress yourself too much. life is about living and enjoying not torturing.
:)
-peace-

Anonymous said...

when the right time come u'll know which way to go..
dun worry..time will tell everything..
if time dun tell..come to me..i tell u..haha..
open ur eyes..open ur heart..feel them..try to see farer..see deeper..if u still doubt bout it..dun choose it..anything wif any doubt will not lead u to a good way..well..atleast most of them dont..choose the way u 100% sure is good for ur own..
here is a bit contrast..but..as a fren..my advice is..sometimes give it a try is not a bad option..since u're still young..u still hv the chance to turn back once u hit the wall..get some experience from it so u'll do better next time.. ^^V
so..kampate ba..keep in touch..huhu.. <(^(00)^)>

Anonymous said...

u will never can predict the result of each decision.....dun burden urself by thinking of the consequences of taking each decision...what u need to do is to make decision that u think is the best for urself...think about urself and forget other thing...then only u can make good decision..