Friday, October 26, 2007

Lost

This few weeks I am so lost of myself. I am like being over ruled by something that is not me. Maybe the other me. I donno which is the preferable me or which will be the happier me. Though life have to go on...I know.

I thought I have the courage to lead a different life, to change...but just when a little tiny wrongs happened, I am defeated, I am being convinced that it won't work out, that I've made the wrong decision, and I shall stop now before it hurts further, before it is fixed, after I've changed.

So I gave up. Having in mind that the me before changing wasn't that bad also. Having unsure of what the future lies even after i changed. Having not to risk. Having to know, I should feel contented of what I once happily had, is enough.

When somebody have no confidence in doing something...it will surely turn out sucks! How will you success when from the beginning you never believe you will succeed?

I feel so defeated...I lose my courage, lose my confident, lose my dignity...

I donno where was the I...Please...come back!

Can somebody assure me what I've done is right?

-at the time when a human is down-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

its not for others to judge whether u're right or wrong. u r the one to judge whether what u did was right or wrong.
anyway, if u feel insecurity, the other party have to have some kind of responsibility as well. not all but a part.if the other party gives u the feel that u're risking it so the other party have to learn to give u more confidence.
bottom line,my words for the other party, no point using words to say it all out, time will tell.