Thursday, September 20, 2007

This world is sick!

Did you guys read the news?

I summarized it here if you didn't...

A 5-10 years old child's corpse were found in a gym bag on the staircase of a shop lot in PJ. Suspected to be straggled to death. Well, thats not something extraordinary horrific. The highlighted part is, she was sexually assaulted, brinjal and cucumber found in her private part.

My goodness...NST have her big head picture in the website. Its eerie~

Nobody came to claim her body and the only picture the police had was her picture of death. (the picture keeps running on my head now)

ITS DAMN EERRIEE!!!! STUPID NST, PUT SO BIG AT FRONT PAGE!!

I donno what to say on this laa....last time i used to say, those crazy maniac people, it will be wasted if they just die like that. Throw them into the sea to feed shark at least they mean something to this world.

For this case rite....i think throw into the sea, shark also don't want eat laaa. Stain the sea only....I donno what kind of punishment he should receive still is enough laa... I think no matter how, i cannot forgive such people lor. SHE IS JUST AN INNOCENT CHILD laa...omg...

How can somebody treat a defenseless innocent child like that???

I forever won't forgive him i think...I cannot find any reason to understand a single bit why he have to do this...

I think she can never rest in peace. Frankly speaking, if i were her, i became a ghost, I will haunt him forever and ever. Mess up with his everything. Even after he is dead, I will still not forgive him. Still will haunt him...FOREVER. Goodness..i think that is still not enough...it can never be enough...

Maybe let his descendant...OH YA!!! Do the same thing to his own daughter would be the best. And the best thing is let him see by himself someone else is doing that to her daughter.

@@

Im sick too~~

How can i ever suggest that? If he is sick, probably he will enjoy seeing also. I am suggesting to hurt another innocent child...

Forget it...

Tomorrow FIM paper...crazily difficult. Ciaoz

2 comments:

Eehui said...

omg - didn't know that till i see yr blog. that's so disgusting =( maybe it's time malaysia starts installing more streets camera and capture those bastards...

Eehui said...

oh just learnt that there are security camera there! now lets pray the molesters get busted before they capture another victim