Monday, September 03, 2007

Face it!

Wuhooo~~

I donno why somebody can understand me so well. Somebody called me for like 2 minutes today, and told me, stop running away from reality, face it!

All out of sudden, i think yeahh....all the while, i refuse to study, refuse to believe exam is near, refuse to concentrate....I just don't want to think exam is coming, refuse to know that i need to study. I refuse...

8 more days to my exam. I shall face it bravely. Start working hard from now on!

Its time to study.

I think i had played enough for the past few days. Nobody will believe what 4 freaks did day before yesterday. It was like a dream and until now even, i hardly believe it. Imagine 4 freaks go clubbing without planning to, then without bringing alot of money.

Ended up we tried 3 places before we found a place that our money can afford. Reaching at 1am++, the 4 freaks finished a bottle of Dewars, all neat. We played games, coz 4 people is too boring...and nobody wants to drink!
I donno why nobody was deadly drunk this time. Thumbs up!

We enjoyed the freaking night. Its a very special experience.

Lalalelu...its time to go back study. Good morning everyone, its 6.40 in the morning~

No comments: