Sunday, March 20, 2011

Things keep changing...

My working stress has reaches its limits, that for the first time in my life, after 1 month of working in a new company, I burst out crying. I felt so helpless when customer pushes you, you trying hard enough, you have not enough time, and internal staff scaring you and scolding for not doing everything in the right order. But I have really no time. I have no time for water/toilet. Seriously...I think I got the whole sales team so worried. Luckily manager is at China. Everybody really gave me a hand. Hope and pray, tomorrow my stock is ready inside the container...god bless me.

A while I thought its going to be good. After 1 or 2 weeks, things change again.

Am I taking things too seriously again?

I have lost all my confidence. Stop believing things will be good for me.

I give up easily, I surrender to fate. I have no energy to fight nymore. I will not make sure anymore. Lets just go with the flow, and let things happen. Everything will be alright when you least expect it.

Its a peaceful day. THank god for that.

No comments: