Tuesday, August 03, 2010

update

wuhooo¬¬ today I ain't feeling good....My beautiful dream slowly crashes.. Human are really unsatisfiable... when you have this, you want that..

I said I wanna lead a simple life.
I said I wanna be contented of what I have now...
and yet!
YET!
I look to the higher stream,
I chase over luxurious life,
I spend money like shit,
and then I realized
my money slowly runs down
and then I realized
I earn not enough
and THEN I realized
where is my simple life?
is it possible?
Can I stay focus and go for what I wanted,
stop changing?
I thought human don't like changes, why not the same for this?
*This month, I have 3 contracts on me + I just went to Bali, so Im kind of fuckup my bank account suddenly less many k suddenly... SHIT!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

human do change,
but...never never go out of focus...
if u spend like SHIT,
then u should earn like HELL...
always remind ur self that, dont control ur spending, instead...earn more then ur spending...

all people like spend...some spend less, some spend more...
the most important is, u earn more then spend...

if u feel its worth to spend,
then go for it..
life is short...

Anonymous said...

i always there for u

cheryl said...

oh ho..really? who r u then?