Monday, July 18, 2011

Really?

Last Friday, I hardly hold anymore. While I was working, many times I stopped myself from crying. I tried not thinking about it. FInally, working hour finishes, and I am able to be myself again.

On the way driving back home, I almost lost my soul. It was raining so heavily and I was driving in very reckless manner. I cried to myself, finally, I am able to express myself. I tried to be, I tried to be wise, but being wise means lying to myself.

So until Saturday, I decided to ignored whatsoever to try and tell myself, perhaps what he was saying is true. On Friday the girl told me, and somehow, she makes me feel she isn't a very good girl after all. She has quite some low EQ, I over estimated her. Many things that she did and wanted to do, was so way out of expectation. Something like getting involves parents.

I forgave him. And believed his side of story.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is not so cool isn't it?

Anonymous said...

hi there always a obstructions in the way of life. think positive in return u get positive feedback. life will be easy if think the brighter way. he did bad to u bad karma upon him. but always try to be happy, world not end yet......all the best yr secret admire, heehe.. I just looking for batu pahat Blogger and I find your website.. kaypoh a. bit hope u dun mind. by the way keep writting the blog, u have talents, believe in u. where time fly u find that all of this just a memory to u. the important that is next day life how u wanna b, be happy and look happy, life is beautiful. bye my . i am from bp too current working outstation too. kind miss home... by mike

DTOA said...

http://vimeo.com/27246366

I've got inspiration from this video.
It shows that the world is actually very big and beautiful and most of all, very interesting and waiting for us to discover more interesting stuff.

Don't be trapped by something that you will smile when looking back after a few years.

Yes you've went through a tough life so far, some may have went through tougher. Appreciate what's thrown unto you.

You are who you are today because of the you from yesterday.

Decide on who you want to be tomorrow by making the point clear today. :)

Hope it helps.