Sunday, April 10, 2011

The funeral

Munchy's boss passed away last Thursday. He was a successful and good man, at least as far as I know and many others.

I saw his body on a coffin, it was much sader than I thought I would be. No matter how good, how much you have contributed, how many ppl you have helped, how successful or how rich you are, when you are dead, you start a new journey in another way. Here, you are just a thing inside a box...

THe funeral was really grand, discourage flowers but still the whole place is like jungle now. He was put in his mansion and there is "cab" circling around the area, to fetch most of the people that have to park their car far away. Many ppl went to help out, in and out.

Hope he rest in peace, although it was somehow like accident, but he is really old.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel sad, of his dismissal, He is my ex-boss and well respected. By the way, are you related with the Tan's families? previous work under his wings and have well guidance and advise.