Monday, February 14, 2011

June 03



Last year June 03, I was proudly in love. Thought this is it, thought finally. Since the beginning of this January, every hope shattered. God knows how ache my heart is. I don't know how I survived until now and how long will I still survive with this. How stupid I feel for giving up everything for this unworthy man. Who doesn't know how to appreciate, and only knows how to criticize. Who doesn't care for me physically and mentally. Who is so fucking selfish and irresponsible. Today is valentines day. Another occasion, celebrated alone. If last year was a bad year, make this year a good one.

I hope I can go through this. If not, bless me. No matter where I ended up to be.

2 comments:

johnfbay said...

Hi! for a very pretty girl like you i cant understand why you need to cry over a boy. What if you give everything to him? it doesnt mean you cant take back what you gave.
Life is short my dear, sooner or later you will meet somebody more deserving.

johnfbay said...

so be brave little one, face its morning as if it is your last, open your eyes. this is a very wide world.
Smile, be positive, be beautiful always not for anybody but for yourself.
Take care!