Sunday, January 09, 2011

Money is the root of ALL evil

Im facing the new question in life. Should I go back BP or stay at Singapore?

I really dislike Singapore. Its definately not a place where I want to be. Besides money, almost nth I like about Singapore.

Who really knows what is gonna happened in the future?

At least NOW im sure this is not the place I wanted to be. Rite?

I had a talk with my mum. Makes me feel i really dislike her. She asked me when I wanted to come Sg that time, what did I say? I said if i go working at KL, I would not want to go Singapore later. Like what is happening to my friends. Until now, I still agree with that.

I said, in the beginning, the thinking was too naive. Many things unknown before this was known about Singapore lifestyle, and all. So how can we then said, the decision was wrong then? I shouldn't have came, this n that? Maybe this life is good for others, but not me rite? I am not them correct? So what? Escalation of commitment?

She told me, 2 years later, you might say again, that your thinking now is naive too.
So she isn't gonna tell me that she will support me no matter what. When I asked for her support again and again, she laugh and say, am I just going to force her to fakely support me? I regret making the call to her. She is still as hard as a stone. Refuse to be our mother. I think she prefers to be the advisor rather than our mother. Every body in the family knows and just bit our lips hard. I know I just played on fire for trying.

What I need is a support from her. Whether she supports my decision or not, I will still think carefully and think about her advise before making the decision.

I think nobody would support me. Thats really very sad....

Coz everybody is gonna think their own reason why I choose to go back instead of staying here or some other big places. Is so not me, I know but can I ask a question? How many ppl really think they know me? The me now?

I don't owe anybody an explaination. Im tired of being expected of what I should do for my life.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

if u feel KL hv a better opportunity, go for it.

well, u sure can evaluate good and bad for all your choice. just believe in your decision.

you cant say that your decision going to sg was right or wrong, just that, now u feel going to KL is better then staying in sg.

no one can understand you, unless you open up your self for others. but, there is no need for others to understand you, most important is you understand your self.

"It is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles; if you do not know your enemies but do know yourself, you will win one and lose one; if you do not know your enemies nor yourself, you will be imperiled in every single battle."

ALTK said...

You got our support. Go for it for when you think is right. Remember that we are still young and we still have some time to do the searching. Search for the ideal job in life, search for the right place for ourselves. Better to do it now rather than regret even more in future. Some more, as in my opinion, if staying near with the family, u got more time with them. Money definitely cant buy the love and care what you can get from them. N that is why i still refuse to go other places at this moment.

Cheer up gal ~~~ Life goes on. Consider thoroughly. I trust your judgment on this.

God bless you ^_^

cheryl said...

Thanks tk...really appreciate the support. T.T

Unknown said...

In fact, I used to laugh at myself after I did something(most of the thing actually). And thought that I was so silly at the moment...I think this is part of our life. nothing to shame on it =)

your situation can't be worst than me, so please be strong, as time goes by, our day will come.

Likedtobecalledanonymous said...

Never regret the decisions that made you smiled.
: )