Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Where?

Over the year, things keep changing. I think this is the most drastic changes happened in me throughout my life maybe. Plan changes, life changes, environment changes. I am kinda exhausted. I tell myself to accept the fact that I am already working. And I will be working for the next 10 years I am sure. Study life had ended. Accept this fact is exhausting enough for one.

The change of my future life-plan kind of change too many things in me. Many times I really doubt if I am sure all this is what I will want, after working and achieving quite a number in the past, am I ready to let go? and start all over again? When unsolved problems start arising one after another, sometimes I gave up and go back to the middle of the crossroad again. All and all, I feel I am so wasting time, first with starting all over again and second with the doubting and stopping there, thinking.

Until now I am not sure. Time is so precious. This makes me feel so frustrated and angry with myself.

Despite all the existing troubles I faced in work, life now is kinda quiet and boring. I like that. But its abit solo, cause eventually I start to ignore friends, yes I do, and start to avoid crowd.

Sigh. After all that I have built up!! I am so dilemma.

Conclusion : maybe my ultimate problem is I just cant made up my mind and just GO FOR IT without looking back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

make up ur mind...

Unknown said...

This happened to me too ~