Wednesday, May 06, 2009

A dream

Yesterday, I had a really bad feeling about something, so I called home. Nothing happened.

I woke up with a very bad dream this morning. Dreaming that my mother passed away all of sudden. I cried on my dreams.

This evening, my roomate came back and thought I finished the exam early. She asked me, "so early come back ar?"

I asked back, "huh?? exam? what day is today"

I thought I was dreaming...

She said, "today is Tuesday."

"Isn't the exam's on Wednesday?"

" The exam is Tuesday la....how now?"

I didn't had much feelings as the fact haven't yet been digested. She told to go Faculty General Office to see how. My friend whom her mother passed away last time was accepted to sit for supp paper as the main.

I went...

and the lady told me, making that kind of mistake is not a reason at all..

Well yeah...i guess I know...even I myself couldn't accept such a mistake. I still didn't know why I would make such a horrible mistake.

I have to bear the consequences of my own mistake. I knew too well this fact. I told myself if I would have to repeat the whole subject, maybe I deserve it.

The thing I couldn't accept is not that I have to repeat. I deserve it. I can't accept how the hell I made such a mistake. It is not acceptable.

This whole day is like a dream to me. wtf

No comments: